Insidedigs.com is operated by InsideDigs, Corp., a limited liability company in the state of New York. In this agreement insidedigs.com and Insidedigs, Corp. will be referred to hereafter as “ID”, and you, the user, will be referred to hereafter as “you” or “the insider”.A. TERMS OF USAGE
Should you object to the Terms or any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with ID in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of ID. ID has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the Terms through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.B. ALTERATIONS AND CHANGES
ID, its staff or any third party hired by ID reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms, conditions and guidelines at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself updated with any changes by using the following link: www.insidedigs.com/termsC. PRINCIPAL CONTENT
Content may include, but is not limited to the following: all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated, (the “insider”). More so, you, the insider, are entirely responsible for your own Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree and understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. It is your responsibility to review such material.
ID has no obligation, but may in its sole discretion refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.D. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
ID is completely independent of any third-party links, web sites, content, information, features and functionalities provided in third-party posts. Your interactions with these posts are your responsibility and ID is not responsible for any damages or claims of any sort arising from any disputes what so ever between you and the “insider” whether through an online transaction or offline. An offline transaction is any transaction outside of the ID online site. You agree to hold ID, its agents or affiliates harmless from any claims of any sort or damages arising from your use of its Services and exposure to its Content.E. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INFRINGEMENT
You may contact our alert department if the following occurs:
1. If your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
2. Your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated,
If this happens please notify ID at: email@example.com
Please provide ID with as much information as possible including a statement as to how and why you believe your content has been violated. ID agrees to abide by the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).F. PRIVACY
You may not participate in any of the following:
1. Postings or listings that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
2. Pornographic Postings or listings;
3. Postings and listings that violate the Fair Housing Act or equal housing provisions;
4. Postings and listings that violate equal employment opportunity laws nation wide;
5. Postings and listings that make public personal information belonging to anyone individual without that individual’s written consent. If such information is made available, ID is not responsible is not liable for any damages, claims or losses or any sort.
6. Postings and listings of junk email, spam or any other harmful content;
7. Postings and listings including links to commercial services or web sites when such links are not permitted by Insider or ID;
8. Postings and Listings of any illegal service or the sale of any prohibited items according to the laws of New York and the United States of America.
You also agree not to:
9. Collect information or Content from the site through the use of spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like – unless expressly permitted by ID;
10. Mislead visitors by placing listings and postings in inappropriate categories or providing falsified information;
11. Harm or interrupt the services of ID in any way;H. THIRD-PARTY POSTINGS SERVICES
Unless written authorization has been given to you by ID or its administrators, you may not use a third-party service to post Content to the Service.I. SPAM RULE
Section 156 of the New York Penal Code describes offences involving computers; You understand and agree that if you are found to be guilty of violating this code you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. Other violations are included in the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. Â§ 1030 et seq.).J. FEE BASED POSTINGS
ID may impose fees to use the Service. Such Fees will be disclosed where applicable. If an Insider’s Content has been removed due to violating the Terms of this agreement, said Fees are non-refundable.K. SITE ACCESS
ID grants you access to use it’s site for the Services it offers. This access is not exclusive and may be revoked at any time if you are found to be in violation of the Terms of this agreement. ID is not responsible for any loss of Content or damages arising from such revocation.L. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
Any one person, individual, institution or any other entity is prohibited from removing, sharing, copying, distributing or in any other way use the Content of this site, whether user Content or proprietary Content without the express written consent from ID, its agents or affiliates. By posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant ID a non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, and distribute said Content and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing.M. LIABILITY
ID, ITS EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY HIRED BY ID OR ITS ADMINISTRATORS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, LOSSES OF ANY SORT TO YOU OR ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR THE USE ID SERVICE OR CONTENT. YOU AGREE TO HOLD ID HARMLESS OF ANY LOSSES YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR ENTITY OR ANY PERSON YOU KNOW, MAY INCUR FROM USING THE SITE OR BEING EXPOSED TO ITS CONTENT.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.N. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ID and its affiliates and govern your use of the Service. The Terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.